Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We are committed to complying with U.S. Copyright and related laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). It is our policy to remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. If you believe your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in accordance with the requirements of the DMCA:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published).
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material you claim is infringing is located (note: you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material).
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Service can be reached as follows:
By email: essayclerk [at] gmail.com
If you believe an individual is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact our DMCA agent identified and provide information sufficient for us to verify the individual is a repeat infringer.